PRESTIGE SPORT INJURY CLINIC
Sara Green graduated with First Class honours in Sports Therapy from University of Kent in 2016. Her mission is to get athletes back to optimal levels of function, occupational and sports specific fitness through rehabilitation and injury prevention practices. Sara has experience working with recreational rugby players and runners who run for the love of it. She has an interest in running injuries, tendinopathies and rugby injuries. Prior to establishing Prestige Sport Injury Clinic, Sara was a member of the U.S. Navy for 8 years.
Sara opened Prestige Sport Injury Clinic in 2016 with the aim to bring elite treatments and rehabilitation to the every day athlete. Those who enjoy sport for the pure joy of it, all while juggling daily work/life balance. She also provides sports therapy treatments and first aid for the Old Williamsonians Rugby Football Club and has been the first team Sports Therapist since 2014.
Not sure if Prestige is for you, check the Testimonials page and see what my clients think!
Prestige Sport Injury Clinic benefits include:
- Open until 9pm most weekdays to accommodate shift and non-shift workers
- Graduate level degree in Sports Therapy
- Experience working with recreational athletes
- Experience working with running injuries
- Understanding of the challenges facing aging athletes
Sara’s experience and qualifications:
- Sports Therapy, BSc (Hons) First Class degree
- Old Williamsonians RFC Sports Therapist since 2014
- Graduate Member and Regional Rep for the Sports Therapy Association
- Indemnity and Malpractice Insurance with Balens Ltd
- Provided sports massage at the 2016 Maidstone Marathon and 2016 & 2017 Ditton Turkey Run
- Mature recreational runner: Thames Meander Marathon 2016, Edinburgh Marathon 2017, Dorchester Marathon 2018
- Rocktape ‘Rockdoc’ since 2016
- Sports Trauma Management Qualification 2018
To schedule an appointment, please book online or call: +44.7590762902.